Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can the Microsoft zune be used internationally?

Here's the story...I purchased a Zune in the States for my boyfriend that lives in Germany. He tried to install the software on his machine, but he needs to make some Microsoft upgrades. Because he doesn't have full admin rights on his machine, he can't run the Microsoft upgrade scan on his machine. Sooo, does anyone know what upgrades have to be made for Europe users?



Can the Microsoft zune be used internationally?ktm



I wish Microsoft can make the Zune international too. Lots of other people from foreign countries want one too, but they are trying to work on it. Part of the reason MSFT isn't releasing the Zune to Europe, is because of something with the European Union, (who in my opinion, has some vendetta against them), and they have to wait for awhile to launch it there. I really hope you and your boyfriend have some luck with the Zune. MSFT should launch the Zune some more in other countries during 2007.



Can the Microsoft zune be used internationally?nortan



I don't think it has to do with the location, the update is needed for the driver/software, so it may be needed in the US or anywhere else, therefore an administrator account is necessary to upgrade it as you say... . He can upgrade it using an admin account of windows... . Hope it works. I've got a Creative Zen V Plus, I really love it! ;)



  • in the bath tub
  • exercise jurisdiction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment