Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I use Microsoft outlook with yah but when I click send/receive it says sent but no one receives my m

If I go online to yahoo.com mail I can send and receive mail all I want, but my microsoft outlook which goes through yahoo is now only receiving messages. No one is receiving any of my messages or attachments even though they are in my outlook sent folder. Is this a Microsoft problem or a yahoo problem? It just started happening today.



I use Microsoft outlook with yah but when I click send/receive it says sent but no one receives my messages?norton antivirus 2007



This isn't an answer, but a co-miserator ;)



This started happening to me about a week ago. I verified that all the settings are correct in outlook (url is http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or... but it still happens. I'm interested in seeing if anyone can help you because it might help me too *L*



Actually, my emails are eventually delivered (well, most of them are) but I sent a test email to me yesterday morning and just got it this morning! Most times the delay seems to be only 4-8 hours, but it seems to be getting longer as time goes on.



I use Microsoft outlook with yah but when I click send/receive it says sent but no one receives my messages?product key



Yes, I too am having the same problem on two different machines. One running Microsoft Outlook, and the other running Outlook Express. The former is a Vista machine and the later is an XP machine. I can send outbound mail but it is not received at all or for at least 24 hours plus. I am receiving mail in a timely and consistent manner however. On the Vista machine I have cut norton firewall on and off, and even gone into permission settings always allowing Microsoft Outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment