Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with microsoft office edition 2003!!!!?

I have the microsoft professional edition 2003 on a windows XP %26 everytime i try 2 open the interenet or a document...whether it's on publisher or word, instead of my document opening up, a box pops up saying that ''windows is preparing to install'' %26 then it reads that ''windows is configuring microsoft office professional edition 2003'' %26 so then its says that windows is ''gathering required information'' then it says that ''a required installation file (SKU011.CAB) was not found'' after this i close the box %26 then my document pops up saying that the file was not found so....i would like to know why all these boxes pop up instead of my file %26 how i can stop them from doing so. I used the 60 day trial version.. its been working for 2 years at least and I still have the card with the product key... I just need to know how to use it again. I was cleaning out my computer and I accidently deleted this msn mancarta or something and I think that is what has been causing these problems.



HELP!



Help with microsoft office edition 2003!!!!?pop up blocker



Open WORD. Click HELP and choose ''Detect and Repair.''



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment