Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I keep receiving msg[Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid Argument ???

in Adobe PSE5 When downloading pics or deleting from the organizer. It also happens when I use my microtek scanner. It should auto import into the watch items of my organizer - but I keep getting this error message. I have no idea what this means. help! The box says Adobe Photoshop Elements at the top, then has ''the ODBC data source reported the following error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]Invalid Argument''. This error just started appearing in the last week. First I could click the OK box %26 the items would still have imported, however, now - nothing.



I keep receiving msg[Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid Argument ???noton



this could be a few things, have you tried the recover option to restore pse5's settings. it could be hdd space available could be the size of your slideshow it could be the number of photo's you're trying to import at once.



check this thread out, it is similar to your problem:



http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?14@@.3c0...



I keep receiving msg[Microsoft] [ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Invalid Argument ???stinger



Normally this error comes when wrong parameter are passed to ODBC Database through the script.



Your computer might have tempered with some malacious scripts to target your own ODBC vulnerability, Use OS Patch or updates for it.



or



, your computer is set as host to target some reliable Database, if you are in network.



So use Antiviruses and good firewall in your network.



Or



Your programs might have malfunctioned.



Consult your software vulnerabilities.
U may need to update your driver this can be done on the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment