Monday, August 16, 2010

M y Microsoft word and others got erased!?

A while back i was trying to free up some space on my PC mistakenly i erased all of my Microsoft office stuff like word excel power point and etc. Now I'm stuck using open office programs i need my Microsoft office back how can i get it again or where can i download it for free. Please help me i need this for my job! Thanks



M y Microsoft word and others got erased!?triumph



You can download a full feature version of Office 2007 for free from Microsoft for a trial period.



The nice thing about this is that after installing it, if you have a valid license key, just input the key and it will activate the software so you can continue to use it beyond the trial period without having to reinstall.



M y Microsoft word and others got erased!?worms



Have you tried doing a restore from a point prior to your action? If you are talking about MSWorks that comes on some computers, it should be on you source disk/files. Try inserting the add on CD and selectively installing.

No comments:

Post a Comment