Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looking for Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006?

I know that the Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 is no longer available, but I have been searching the internet trying to see if there were still some available so far no luck. I have downloaded the 60 day trial at Microsoft but after the 60 days it states that you will only get a simple version of it, and that there is a updated one, but just found out that is no longer available. So what I would like to know if anyone knows of a program that would come close to it, that has the ''exposure and lighting with MidTones and, add flash. Only program that offers these options that I know of.



Looking for Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006?norton internet security 2008



Please post your problem here:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

No comments:

Post a Comment