Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MP3 Player: Microsoft Zune Question?

Here's my dilemma: I currently have a 2GB 2nd generation iPod nano. I want to buy a new 4GB iPod nano, the brand new kind. I am debating on whether or not to get the new iPod or to buy a Microsoft Zune. My question is: Will the songs that I bought from the iTunes store from my iTunes be able to transfer onto the Microsoft Zune IF I get it? Please help!



MP3 Player: Microsoft Zune Question?mcaffee



Zune is its own format. The only way to convert the music you bought on iTunes is by going through a conversion process that's a giant pain in the butt. Basically, you have to burn everything to CD and then re-import it to Zune. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would by Zune. There doesn't seem to be any advantage. No matter what player you get you should just buy all your music from the Amazon store. Everything is in mp3 so it will be compatible with any player you buy in the future, there will be no laborious conversion issues and you won't be limited by any pesky DRM.



MP3 Player: Microsoft Zune Question?norton antivirus 2007



Absolutely. Microsoft is giving the Zune as an option to switch from iPod, so of course they would have thought about all the people with all their music on iTunes that don't want to re-buy it all. In fact, here's a link on how to get the transfer completed: http://forums.zune.net/121373/ShowPost.a... I hope you enjoy your Zune. I know I do!
No. Any music bought from any service outside Zune Marketplace cannot be transferred on the Zune. One thing you can try is to burn all that music onto a disc, then rip it, then put it in the Zune.
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment