Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why do people hate Microsoft Windows so much?

People are always saying that Microsoft / Windows is always having problems and is a waste of money, yet most people have have Microsoft and Windows programs. I have heard people say that Macs are better, but I have noticed that computer games and programs always come out at a later date for macs, and microsofts get them first. So why does everyone think Microsoft and Windows is so bad? I have had lot's of problems with windows and it does some weird things, but people with macs must get problems too?



Why do people hate Microsoft Windows so much?malware



Example: The other night I'm doing my taxes online, half way through Internet Explorer crashes for no reason what so ever. I wasn't on any other website or had any other program running in the background.



I don't hate Windows but it does aggrevate me often enough. You can tell the operating system is bloated and with Vista's new requirements just proves that. Microsoft has a want to keep legacy programs and peripherals around (older stuff) and to keep it compatible it must encode Windows for that. This is also what has brought security issues upon Windows.



The Mac isn't full proof, I've had mine for over a month now and enjoy using it more than I do a PC. I've yet to have it crash and have only had one instance of a program freezing up.



As for the games go you have to realize that most computers use Windows still and therefore game makers will make more money from PC users since its the larger market.

No comments:

Post a Comment