Monday, August 16, 2010

Question about Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access 2003?

I use Microsoft Office Outlook at work, but I got a new computer at home, that does not have Microsoft Office. I am accessing my email through the companies web access, and all is ok till i try to reply/forward/send new msg... I can fill out the subject, and To: but I cant type anything in the ''message'' box, its grayed out and has a tiny little annoying red ''x'' in the corner. Any ideas?



Question about Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access 2003?systemworks



not sure about your company's web mail, you might want to ask someone at work about the problem.



On your new computer you can use Outlook Express, it is almost like Outlook but it is very basic which is fine for you. It is free and it should be installed on your PC. All what you need to do is to setup your email account.



Question about Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access 2003?windows



hello,



you need to buy microsoft office on your system.



it comes in a fairy cheap price and will be accessed easily.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment